Women In Leadership Mentorship Program
Applications are open for the second cohort of the AMCHAM T&T/IDB Women in Leadership Mentorship Program. We are accepting applications for both mentees and mentors.
This program is part of our commitment in promoting gender parity in Trinidad & Tobago. We believe that diversity and gender balance are integral to innovation and economic growth. We are excited to once again offer this exclusive opportunity to our members.
The program will pair female mentees with senior professionals (both local and international) in the fields of Science, Information Technology, Economics and Occupational Health and Safety.
Only employees of AMCHAM T&T member-companies are eligible to apply.
APPLICATIONS FOR MENTEES
A total of twenty (20) mentees will be chosen.
The application process is as follows:
1. Fill out the online application form. Applications are available at: MENTEE APPLICATION FORM
2. Email a copy of your CV and two letters of professional recommendations to email@example.com
APPLICATION FOR MENTORS
We have a limited number of mentors spots still available. If you are interested in becoming a mentor the application process is as follows:
1. Fill out the online application form. Applications are available at: MENTOR APPLICATION FORM
2. Email a copy of your bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and will have to undergo a final interview
Deadline for both Mentee and Mentor applications: Thursday 13th December 2018
Applicants must be willing to commit to the mentorship period of six months.
For more information on how you can partner with us on this program, please contact Francisca Hector @ 622-4466 ext. 228 or email@example.com
62 Maraval Road,
Newtown, Port of Spain
T: (868) 622-0340, 622-4466,
F: (868) 628-9428
Email AMCHAM T&T
P.O. Bag 150, Newtown,
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago.
HSE Excellence Awards
National Youth Productivity Forum
Copyright © AMCHAM T&T