2020 VIRTUAL Health, safety,
security & environmental
CONFERENCE & Exhibition
Monday 19th - Friday 23rd October 2020
AMCHAM T&T invites you to the Caribbean’s first virtual HSSE Conference and Exhibition. This Virtual experience is a must-attend event for all professionals, CEOs, technicians and HR Managers throughout the entire region.
AMCHAM T&T’s 24th Annual Conference will look at Resilience from different perspectives and approach building resilience using a multifaceted approach.
Are you and your teams, your companies and the environment experiencing well-being while learning from and adapting to change, adversity, setbacks, and new market demands. These are inherent in organizations responding to diverse social and economic environments. Rapid changes and volatility are the norm in work environments, therefore, resilience is an imperative which will support individuals to navigate those changes and experience both improved individual well being and performance, and improved business performance.
View the agenda here
Imagine being at an exhibition, visiting booths, interacting with exhibitors, viewing new products/services, networking with important contacts – and never leaving your home or office. Well, why imagine when all of this is just one-click away.
Our virtual exhibition features a 3D landscape that will rival any live event you have ever attended. Our designer booths provide lots of promotional mileage for companies through interactive screens to feature videos, logos, banners, brochures, and product photos. There are also private chat rooms to allow guests to speak directly with our exhibitors and speakers.
No more traffic delays or long lines. Come share your interests and be a part of a vibrant community. The New Normal is Virtual and AMCHAM T&T has got you covered. Register NOW to our 24th Annual (Virtual) Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE) Conference and Exhibition, 2020.
Now in its 24th year, AMCHAM T&T has long championed the promotion of HSSE excellence to our membership and the wider public through its annual Health, Safety, Security and Environment Conference & Exhibition. The event continues to be an effective vehicle for sharing information, encouraging best practices and elevating national awareness. We encourage our membership to uphold the highest standards in these areas as we believe that the benefits positively impact the organization as well as the wider national community. These benefits include:
- Automatic compliance with relevant legislation;
- Reduction of costs and business interruptions;
- Efficient use of resources;
- Increased employee morale and productivity and
- Improved reputation and the potential to attract new business.
Simply put - “HSSE makes good business sense”.
- This is the Premier HSSE Event in the Region and you don’t want to miss it!
- Conference will feature over 40 local and international speakers and subject matter experts.
- Gathers over 300 professionals from the fields of Occupational Safety and Health, Security and Environmental & Disaster Management.
- Conference is a must attend event for persons with an interest in or responsibility for Occupational Safety and Health, Security and Environmental & Disaster Management.
- Excellent opportunity to gain best practice information and the tools to create and maintain HSSE Excellence within your organization.
2020 Agenda and Presenters:
Interested in being an Exhibitor at the 2020 HSSE Conference and Exhibition? Click here to access the information package and complete the included registration forms now.
- Interested in being a Sponsor for the 2020 HSSE Conference and Exhibition?
Click here to get in touch with one of team members and indicate your interest now.
- Interested in registering to attend the 2020 HSSE Conference and Exhibition?
Click here to view the prices and register now!